Christmas Coats

Anyone who knows me well understands that I have a love for coats! So no surprise my mum and dad bought me two for christ...







Anyone who knows me well understands that I have a love for coats! So no surprise my mum and dad bought me two for christmas. My love for coats is endless but as a student my budget is not. The reversible pile coat is from H&M and I fell in love as soon as I saw it, I've never had a coat in this type of style before and it just had to be mine. I always think of H&M as being one of the cheaper high street shops even though I know it is producing more good quality products I just felt like I couldn't pay £59.99 for it so I never bought it. Luckily for me my mum found the coat in store for half price and bought it as one of my christmas presents! The coat is reversible so you get two coats in one, I have worn the coat with the suede side showing which I think is my favourite but I do love the teddy bear side so I will switch it around soon. 

My second coat is the red belted wool blend coat from Topshop, I saw this coat when it was first in store and thought it was beautiful such a lovely shade red for Christmas/Winter. It was originally £89, it went down to £40 and my mum persuaded me to try it on, I was so reluctant because I knew once I saw it on I would really want it. This was on Christmas Eve so again my mum was lovely enough to get this coat as one of my Christmas presents. The coat is now only £30 and can be found on the Topshop website here. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram