La Roche-Posay | Effaclar Anti-Belmish System

LA ROCHE-POSAY La Roche-Posay has been part of my skin care regime for about two months now, I had never heard of this brand until I re...

LA ROCHE-POSAY
La Roche-Posay has been part of my skin care regime for about two months now, I had never heard of this brand until I received a tester of their anti-blemish cream. I have never had the best skin and I have tried a range of spot creams but this seemed to actually work. On Black Friday I bought the new effaclar anti-blemish system set from feelunique.com for £15, this comes with the purifying gel cleanser which is like a face wash that I use with my Clinique sonic brush. You get the clarifying toner which is great for making your skin feel really fresh and clean and lastly I got the full size anti-blemish cream. I use this set every night after I take off my make-up and I believe it does help my skin. It doesn't prevent all of my breakouts but certainly helps to heal them quickly and reduce the redness and size of spots. I would definitely recommend these products, I liked them so much I got another set for Christmas! 


If you have any suggestions of skincare products that have worked for you please comment and I may try them out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram