Smashbox - #SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE

#SHAPEMATTERS I was lucky enough to receive the #SHAPEMATTERS Smashbox palette for Christmas and personally I think it cannot get any b...

#SHAPEMATTERS
I was lucky enough to receive the #SHAPEMATTERS Smashbox palette for Christmas and personally I think it cannot get any better. It is a three-in-one palette for your brows, eyes and face. These colours really compliment my skintone and I believe I love this palette so much because the colours are not over the top and can be used for day to night make up. I particularly like the dark plum eye shadow when I'm dressing up as it adds a bit of edge when blended into the crease of the eyelid. The contour is really easy to use as the set includes three cards with tutorials and access to videos on how to use this fantastic palette. The handy double ended shadow/brow brush is also included! I think this is a great palette for first time users as it is great to practice with.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram