Ciaté London x Olivia Palermo

Ciaté London X Olivia Palermo I am obsessed with Olivia Palermo's collaboration with Ciaté London, so far I have the 'Sundays -...

Ciaté London X Olivia Palermo
I am obsessed with Olivia Palermo's collaboration with Ciaté London, so far I have the 'Sundays - My Off Duty Nude' nail polish and the 'Satin Kiss - Cashmere' lipstick. Firstly the nail polish is the nicest nude pink shade ever and secondly it just doesn't seem to chip! I then decided to get the lipstick because I just adore nude lipsticks like everyone does at the moment and it's lovely, the case is so sweet! It is long lasting and literally never leaves my handbag. I was lucky enough to find these products in TK Maxx for a discounted price so I would check them out first in case you can get a bargain like me! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram