Lets Get Shadey

I am in love with my new sunglasses I bought this week from H&M. I used to really love designer glasses but trends change so fast t...


I am in love with my new sunglasses I bought this week from H&M. I used to really love designer glasses but trends change so fast there's not much point in spending a lot on a pair of sunglasses these days, especially as they are the easiest accessory to lose or break. I picked these up for £7.99, I love a large frame and they are a box shape which is definitely in trend this season! 


This pair of rose gold sunglasses from LAMODA will be my next purchase for the summer. I am obsessed with the colour and the style really reminds me of Dior sunglasses that have really come into trend at the moment. For £9.99 these are a must have!


These sunglasses were my ultimate favourite pair last year, I wore them non-stop on holiday. Topshop have decided to bring them back again this year and I can totally understand why. They are like the perfect sunglasses, black oversized but suit basically any face shape with that touch of gold to add detail. You cannot go wrong buying these sunglasses at an affordable price of £16. 



 I wanted to add these to my post because they are something I would love to wear but cateye just doesn't suit my face shape! I love the nude colour which will go with just about any outfit. These sunnies are perfect for any quirky look.


Personally I always seem to forget about Accessorize but they do lovely little summer pieces. I chose these Ray-Ban clubmaster style sunglasses because they literally look good on everyone and again they are a seriously good price at £12.


I picked these sunnies from River Island for anyone that's going to festivals or a crazy holiday. I just love how different they are with the cutout gold frame and these would look amazing just laying round the pool in a bikini!


Lastly I decided to throw in a pair of classic Ray-Ban Aviators. If you are looking to spend a little bit more on a pair of sunglasses this year I would go with a timeless, classic style that will never date. I bought a pair about 3/4 years ago and have worn them every summer since, they just never go out of fashion!




Let me know what pair are your favourite!
Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' to see my latest posts.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram