My Valentines Day

I haven't really done a blog post like this before but I do want to share more with whoever reads my blog! This is like a day ...





I haven't really done a blog post like this before but I do want to share more with whoever reads my blog! This is like a day in the life of me but Valentines Day edition, can you believe it was a whole week ago now?! My morning started early at 7am, I got ready and then started to make breakfast for me and my boyfriend (with the help of my mum). 

Now the exciting part, we exchanged presents, I was lucky enough to receive a Links of London bracelet which I am obsessed with! I wear it with my silver watch and they compliment each other so well. I also got Aimee Song's book Capture Your Style because I am blogging more regularly now I want to really improve my photography. Lastly I got some Lindt orange milk chocolate truffles, what Valentines Day is complete without chocolates? 




After a long day at work it was time for dinner, one of my favourite restaurants is Bella Italia so we had booked a table. I'm not going to bore you with the details of what we ate but it was very yummy and I only remembered to take a picture of our starters, everything else I started to eat immediately, oops.



Action shot

Overall I had a lovely day and definitely a bit too much prosecco!
My dress is from Monsoon I found it in the sale for £30 from £100, see a full picture on my Instagram.

Let me know if you like these types of blog posts and would like to maybe read an average day in the life of me! 

Follow me on 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram