TRENDING | Slip On Some Loafers

Black Loafers | Silver Loafers | Black Fur Loafers I haven't been able to resist buying slip on loafers they are the perfect ...



I haven't been able to resist buying slip on loafers they are the perfect shoe, comfortable, easy, casual, smart and go with any outfit!
You don't need to splash out on some Gucci loafers to get the trend, this faux fur lined loafer is only £25 from Boohoo and I had a code for 30% off, what a bargain!

Here are a few other slip on loafers I've got my eye on - 


Only £29 for real leather!


The perfect nude


Chanel springs to mind every time I see these


Fancy florals? Perfect for summer, available in black too!


Pretty in pink!


Stunning pearls! Perfect flats for a night out


Feeling oriental, these are amazing!


Studs and floral, what an amazing combo

I have shown how to style backless loafers in my outfit post here
The rise of the 'babouche' (haha, this totally sounds like a film title to me) is also a major trend this summer, if you would like me to do a trending post about these leave a comment below.

Follow me 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram